My Style On Your Wedding Day
As a photojournalistic photographer, my style is about capturing the moment as it happens. This allows for a much more natural and flowing experience for you on your big day.
I hope to tell a visual story. I don’t want to interrupt you and distract from your special day so I will try to blend into the background as much as possible; hopefully you won’t know I’m even there!
What I Do Differently From The Old Fashioned Wedding Photographer?
I’m not going to make you have hundreds of fake posed family photographs if that’s not what you want. However, I’d love to take a few shots of you as a couple and some of the other special people in your life.
Overall, I will be there to tell your story; to show the love between you and to capture your special memories in the making to treasure forever.
Allowing You More Money For Your Honeymoon
With prices that start from £600, get in touch on the contact form to find out more!
Included in your booking:
• A pre-wedding meeting at your home, the venue, café or even your favourite bar!
• Phone or email support before the day if you have any questions.
• A creative professional with the experience and equipment needed to capture your wedding day in every way I can, from getting ready until the first dance.
• A USB Stick in presentation box with 300-500 (full day wedding) high resolution images of the day, fully edited and ready for you to print or share with your friends.
• I can provide you with beautiful photo albums from £300 which I will design and layout. I can also arrange for photographic prints onto paper or canvas for great prices. Want the print framed? No problem, leave it to me, go enjoy your honeymoon!