BIRMINGHAM WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
My Style On Your Wedding Day
As a photojournalistic photographer, my style is about capturing the moment as it happens. This allows for a much more natural and flowing experience for you on your big day.
I hope to tell a visual story. I don’t want to interrupt you and distract from your special day so I will try to blend into the background as much as possible; hopefully you won’t know I’m even there!
What I Do Differently From The Old Fashioned Wedding Photographer?
I’m not going to make you have hundreds of fake posed family photographs. However, I’d love to take a few shots of you as a newly wed couple and some of the other special people in your life. I generally get groups of family to look at each other tell some jokes and have some genuine fun to capture the most authentic photographs of your day.
Overall, I will be there to tell your story; to show the love between you and to capture your special memories in the making to treasure forever.
Allowing You More Money For Your Honeymoon
With prices that start from £700, get in touch on the contact form to find out more!
Included in your booking:
• A pre-wedding meeting at your home, the venue, café or even your favourite bar!
• Phone or email support before the day if you have any questions.
• A creative professional with the experience and equipment needed to capture your wedding day in every way I can, from getting ready until the first dance.
• A USB Stick in presentation box with 300-500 (full day wedding) high resolution images of the day, fully edited and ready for you to print or share with your friends.
• I can provide you with beautiful photo albums from £300 which I will design and layout. I can also arrange for photographic prints onto paper or canvas for great prices. Want the print framed? No problem, leave it to me, go enjoy your honeymoon!